The following are Vehicle Eligibility Conditions for a New Vehicle Purchase from a Franchise Dealership:
- Loan-to-Value (LTV) not greater than 110% of Manufactures Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
- Mileage cannot exceed 6000 miles.
- Vehicle cannot be previously titled.
Other conditions that apply:
- May not be used at a BMW or MINI Dealership.
- No purchases from Private Sellers - FRANCHISE DEALERSHIPS ONLY!
- No purchases of Auto leases.
- You may only purchase one (1) vehicle with the Drive Check.
- No vehicles manufactured by Suzuki, recreational vehicles, ATV’s, jet skis, boats, mobile homes, motor homes, camper vans, trailers, conversion vans, commercial vehicles, business vehicles, leased vehicles, amphibious vehicles, armored vehicles, motorcycles, limousines, taxis, tow trucks, tractors, dump trucks, freight liners, farm equipment, kit cars, show cars, branded/junk/salvaged/rebuilt title vehicles, gray market vehicles, lemon law vehicles, converted engine vehicles, three-wheeled vehicles, vehicles that do not have a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or title issued, repossessed vehicles, vehicles sold through brokers/auction houses, vehicle sold through independent dealers (non-franchised), vehicles being sold by a business.
- No powers-of-attorney on Franchised Dealership vehicle purchases.